What is your referral policy?
Our established community has been built on referrals, because our members believe so much in our product that they refer family and friends to our website. Some referrals will choose to join the premium membership community immediately and some will decide to try our 2 week free trial offer and others will join our mailing list. No matter which option they choose you could potentially reduce your monthly subscription amount if they sign-up as a premium member.
After you become a community member, you will be given a code that will be used to track your referrals. If your referral becomes a KIS Chart Analysis subscriber, then you will get $10.00 off your next month’s bill for as long as they continue to stay subscription members. Otherwise, over time you could end up receiving the Keep It Simple Chart Analysis every week for free. All you need to do is refer 10 other individuals that eventually become members. For example:
- If you refer One person who becomes a member, your monthly bill will be $90.00.
- If you refer Two individuals who become members, your monthly bill will be $80.00.
- If you refer Three individuals who become members, your monthly bill will be $70.00.
- If you refer Four individuals who become members, your monthly bill will be $60.00.
- If you refer Five individuals who become members, your monthly bill will be $50.00.
- If you refer Six individuals who become members, your monthly bill will be $40.00.
- If you refer Seven individuals who become members, your monthly bill will be $30.00.
- If you refer Eight individuals who become members, your monthly bill will be $20.00.
- If you refer Nine individuals who become members, your monthly bill will be $10.00.
- If you refer Ten individuals who become members, your monthly bill will be FREE.
When I sign up for the Free Trial, when will I be charged?
First-time users of our free trial will have access to the Premium Membership Area for a 2-week trial (14 calendar days) to evaluate our product and services before being charged. Free trial users will not be billed until after the completion of the two-week period (14 calendar days), allowing them to cancel at any time before then to avoid ever being billed. Staying on as a member past the second week is a commitment to become a paying member for the term you selected and you will continue to receive our products and services until you cancel your subscription membership. Only one free trial is allowed per household, so if you have signed up in the past you will not be eligible for another free trial and your 2nd signup will result in an immediate payment without a refund.
Can I pay my subscription by check?
Yes, you may pay your subscription by check. There are problems associated with the mail, as well as the additional work required to cash checks and wait for them to clear the bank, which is why we prefer to collect payments electronically via PayPal or credit card on our website. If you wish to pay by check or money order, send your payment made payable to KIS Chart Analysis LLC at the address shown on the contact us page. Please include your email address; in addition to, your preferred username and password so that we can contact you once your payment has been received.
How secure is my personal information when I sign up?
Why does the free trial require payment authorization?
Free trials are easily abused online so we verify every user, whether through PayPal or our credit card processor, to limit free trials to one per person (or one per household). This is not for the purpose of payment but rather to limit free trials to one per user.
How can I change my credit card information?
It is easy to change the credit card that your subscription is billed to. Just follow the directions below:
1. Login to your PayPal account and go to the “My Account” section.
2. Click on the “Profile” subsection and add your new credit card.
3. Go to your subscription and change it to use the new credit card.
4. Go back to the “Profile” subsection and delete the old credit card.
Credit Card users:
1. Login to your member profile.
2. Update your billing info.
For your convenience, the credit card on file is automatically charged at the beginning of every new billing cycle. For example, if you sign up for a monthly membership on February 20th, you are automatically billed on the 20th of each month until your membership is canceled or suspended. You can cancel at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Why doesn’t KIS Chart Analysis produce their weekly analysis/report/newsletter every weekend of the year for 52 weeks?
KIS Chart Analysis’s employees may take up to at least 4 weeks of vacation per the calendar year. All premium subscription members will be given a 14 calendar day notice, whenever the KIS Chart Analysis weekly distribution will be interrupted due to the employee vacation policy. There will not be any monthly subscription refunds or pro-rata refunds offered during these infrequent events.